Sorry for the delay in posting, but life has been nuts the past week or so. In the last 8 days or so...
- Our air conditioner for the Midtown Store was stolen.
- We took possession of about 7,000 books for Downtown.
- The family went camping and fishing over the weekend and caught no fish, but Max the Wonderdog (seen in the photo to the right) decided to eat a hook, so we had to perform a hookendectomy in the field.. (He has recovered and is back to his hyper, lovable self)
- We have sold and shipped something like 70 books online
- I had a plaster wall fall on my head, causing more dust than previously believed possible (from the wall, not my head).
One of my favorite quotes about bookstores:
A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking. (Jerry Seinfeld)