Friday, April 07, 2006

Bloggin' pressure

The other day, someone told me they look at the blog everyday.

Arrrgh!

Pressure!

Actually, there are some days there just is nothing to report. I knocked down a wall the other day, and it only fell on my leg, and not my head, so I guess that is something to be proud of. Yesterday, I negotiated for the printing of the lighted sign to go up outside and was told the business cards will be ready in a few days.

Our humble little blog got mentioned in the Destination Downtown Newsletter. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Not much, but any buzz is better than none, right?

Actually, though, a lot is on hold till after Easter, sort of a bottleneck, if you will. Meanwhile, we are still selling books in Midtown and on the Net, and still buying them faster than we can deal with them...

And still bloggin...

Hugh